Foot Care callosities, corns and cracks
Calluses and cracks on the heels are painful and uncomfortable.
TEM-KI will help you eliminate calluses and cracks on your heels. These issues are well known and defined: dead and hardened skin. However, if the area of dead and hard skin is too wide and thick, you should consult your pedicure. Then, regular maintenance with TEM-KI will allow you to manage the thickness of the corn as well as the painful cracks.
Heel care is not just one-time: the first work is important, but regular care is essential to prevent thickening of corns and painful cracks that form naturally. TEM-KI will quickly be essential for you to achieve softness and comfort on your feet.
Heel and foot care with TEM-KI SKIN
Prepare your TEM-KI SKIN
Choose the normal head (without foam). The normal head is used for the most resistant parts: cracks, corns, calluses, etc.
Always hold the TEM-KI behind the vibration absorber (blue rubber).
Heel care: eliminate calluses, corns and cracks
The first application of TEM-KI can take several minutes depending on the size and thickness of the callosities.
- If recurring to your pedicure is not necessary but you feel that the hardened skin is quite thick, start with the disc "Skin" # 1 installed on the normal head.
- If you have a thin callus or you are doing the maintenance of your feet, start with the "Skin" # 2 disc. Install it on the normal head or foam head, depending on your sensitivity.
Then, in both cases, the principle is simple:
- Attach the abrasive disk one with millimeter out of the head.
- Tilt the TEM-KI 45 degrees so that only the outer part of the disc is in contact with the skin.
- Work with the edge of the abrasive disc for better efficiency. The smaller the surface of the disc in contact with the corn, the faster and more efficient the work. Working with the edge of the head will help you to position the TEM-KI.
- Make small movements back and forth, no need to press strongly.
- Regularly remove dust and continue working until all dead skin is removed.
- It is not the pressure that sands but the vibratory movement of the TEM-KI. No need to press hard during work. Sanding will be more effective if you do not apply strong pressure.
- Do not wait for the return of calluses! Maintain your feet regularly, it's easy and faster.
As soon as the work satisfies you, finish by applying the TEM-KI on the entire sole, with the disc "Skin" # 3 on the foam head. You will get an amazing and pleasant smoothness (see "exfoliation of hands and feet").